Translate

Saturday, 19 July 2014

Wet weekend

Well the weekend has arrived quickly and wetly. Yesterday was sunny and hot and today is wet wet wet ! It is a relief to cool down a bit though, i must admit.
This week I have been working on altering another box. This one is for my son's girlfriend as she really wanted one. I used many different techniques on this one and have enjoyed each stage. It ended up being prettier than my usual makes but makes a nice change from grunginess. I hope your weekend is going well everyone. Have fun and dance in the rain .... I just did, breifly. It was to entertain my mam lol she did laugh at me dancing in the rain outside the patio door hehe.


6 comments:

Fliss said...

A really beautiful box June and your son's girlfriend is sure to love it.
Sorry you've got rain as we had it all night with thunderstorms but it's gone baking hot again!
Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Your box is beautiful, and I like the thought of you dancing in the rain!It's very hot here, 36 degrees! Have a good weekend and take care of yourself. Valerie

Ira Huberts said...

Wowzers June, you did a fabulous job altering your box, love the colours and how you positioned those lovely photos, it's a beauty! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Susan said...

Lovely box, she'll love it!
Hugs,
Sue

Terry said...

Lovely altered box, June! I am sure this gift will be treasured. We have been very hot and dry and I need some of that cooling relief! Hugs!

Sue Fraser said...

I love your box and that green is so pearlescent looking. Beautiful.