Well the owners of the flat we moved to in January have decided they might sell it and we had a viewing today. We do not want to move out but its out of our hands so only time will tell. The biggest problem for us is that Mam has settled well into this place and its only been 6 months. Now we feel pretty unsafe with the 6 monthly contract. We will get 2 months notice if they sell it. So it looks like our lives will be turned upside down again in the near future but I am beginning to manage these things really well and as they say "que sera sera"
In the meantime, while i am here i will show you the last of my journal pages that i completed. This one was done last week.