Translate

Thursday, 10 July 2014

Blogland return

Today I have decided to return to blogland. Oh I do have a lot of catching up to do, its almost like starting from new again. I have spent most of my time looking after my mother and settling into a new place to live with her, so the last six months have been a blur and the only place on the net that i have been visible is on Facebook. Now though, i think it is time to come home to blogland and to begin to share not just my art but my ups and downs with you all again. I have missed you.
I am kind of finding my mojo again in art and am slowly getting back to things now we are getting a little respite while mam goes to day centre etc. Here is a starter pic of my most recent accomplishment. Have a lovely day all.  


11 comments:

Dorthe said...

Welcome back, dear June,
so good to see you here again !You have been missed !!
I`m happy for you, there are some few hours for you to create, and relax, while your mother is looked after in the day centre.
The box you altered looks fantastic, love the image you chosed to add and the metal colour !!
Hugs, Dorthe

Fliss said...

This is absolutely beautiful June and it's so lovely to hear from you again for as Dorthe said we've all missed you a lot.
Hoping you manage to keep on creating as it's great to see what you make.
Big hugs, Fliss xxx

Wendy said...

Welcome back June...I have seen you on facebook but am glad you have found some time to create and share again. Wendy

downrightcrafty said...

lovely to hear from you and great to hear you are back
Kate x

Ann said...

welcome back!!!
i am so glad you have decided to come back to blogland!!!!! even though we have had facebook,there are bloggers who aren't using facebook..and they need to be part of your art!!!!!!!
xoxoxo

Valerie-Jael said...

Good to see you around again! Valerie

christiane said...

Welcome back june !

This box is beautiful !

Hugs, Christiane

Deborah said...

June!!! :-) So lovely to see you back on your blog (I'm not a facebooker) and I am glad to see you are getting back into your art, as much as you can. That is a fantastic chest, kind of steampunky I feel. xxx

Linda M. said...

Hi June, Your treasure box is beautiful. I am not back to blogging or creating. I too hope eventually I'll be back. My husband's health is declining more each day and I just do not have the desire to create. I'm so happy to hear things are going better for you. Hugs, Linda

Wanda Hentges said...

Glad you're back!!!! Your project is beautiful already!!!!

Ira Huberts said...

Good to see you again June! Hope you've settled in and that life is more easy going for you at the moment. Your latest craft work is awsesome, really pretty! Take care, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner